Beyond the Veil Prophetic Ministries, Serving the Body of Christ Since 2003
Hello Everyone !
Welcome Back Davis! Welcome Michael! Welcome Amy !
Welcome Lai-Kit, Welcome Diane! Welcome back Nela!
I pray this is a blessing to you!
"Yours is the Kingdom, The Power, The Glory"
"Yours is the kingdom, the power, the glory, forever" Amen
Have you ever thought about praying the Lord's prayer from the bottom up first? Does that sound odd to you? Let me ask you "If I was to show you three things about prayer" that shows you that you can do this for a more meaningful prayer life, would you?"
Here, we see that Jesus ended this prayer with some important thoughts which is the ministry of the Holy Spirit. "I know you will be blessed."
1. Yours is the kingdom: Interesting that Jesus ended with this thought as he also taught us to start with that thought, "Seek ye first the kingdom." As we seek the kingdom--or the position of being one in God through Christ we position ourselves of humility, and exalting God. At the same time, we allow the Holy Spirit to bring to remembrance teachings of Jesus about the kingdom as we vocalize worship, and adoration.
2. Yours is the power: We have been learning about power haven't we? "Power is the same word that is typically designed with being positioned in resurrected Life" Can you use your faith to be positioned in Resurrection--through the finished works of Christ? You have died with Christ and you have risen with Christ. "Why not go the extra mile in your faith and visualize and vocalize praise that you have entered into rest --as God Himself has already positioned you there too, in Christ. It's your chair--so sit, and: drink, feast, adore, all things in Christ. Enjoy! Splash! Take joy! Take Hope!
3. Yours is the glory: "Want to put a little Greek in your mix of prayer and intercession?" Glory is the word "Doxa" and it has the idea to do with this thought, "What the Father gives you to stand in resurrection-to accomplish what you have been given to do."
We have died with Christ--He is waiting to move with you because you have been positioned in perfect harmony with his same faith that he used to overcome the law of death, and all it gives. Yet, picture a turbulent wave coming into shore from afar, "As it approaches it gains strength; power; height; and move everything out of it's way that cannot stand."
Beloved--that is you and me in Christ. Every member of the body of Christ is already raised and we carry the force of the power removing; yoke destroying; burden removing; power of God--with a little FORCE OF ACT-SHUN, called POWER to be positioned to stay in POWER and never leave it. Slap someone and say , "Hallelujah! You have been positioned in the force."
In short, starting from the bottom up is just a little to wet your whistle. The fact of the matter is, "There is nothing between you and God that will hinder your prayer" because as you learn that you are positioned in these areas: kingdom, power, glory the door of death is always shut."
That my friend is "The Spirit of Might." Picture a fireman putting out a fire with a hose turned on full speed. Now, that illustration does no justice, "But that is how the Spirit of Might works." The Spirit of might comes out of the POWER and the GLORY to shut the door to every enemy and position JESUS HIMSELF as your overcomer to be your FORERUNNER and HIGH PRIEST.
Can you say, "Amen?" By the way, the word "Amen" means--be it unto me. Watch how you say it, and when you say it "Because Jesus is the the Be it Unto Me" too!
I pray this has been a blessing to you.
Steal Away, in the Secret Place
as we "Share God's Dream Together"
Good day and thank you for being part of Online School of Prayer
New Videos Have Arrived -Seeing Jesus in the Spirit
1. The Lambano Seer
2. Vision Boards
3. The Ra`ah of God
5. The Seer's Authority--and more.
(10 videos in all)
1. What does it mean to be led of the Spirit?
2. What does it mean to live in Christ?
(5 Videos in all)
New Videos Have Arrived--Grace Huddles
1. Your Provision Has Already Been Provided
2. Grace Vision Board-Reconciled in Christ
Word for 2016
"The Year of Harvest"
2016: The Year of Harvest
A Divine Exchange of the Inheritance of Vashti is being transferred to Esther in this hour.
My Favor is Covering the Earth Dream of Snow Falling out of the Hemisphere/Heavenlies into the Earth
The Triumph of wealth is here because you have been given the same Triumph of Christ Jesus, in all things. America is going to "Cash in on the Corn" and it shall be "Changed to Dollars" Favor in Finances to America and God's People=====================================================================
Humility is where you live. In Christ Humility is your position as you Abide in Christ through Grace.
Justice is what you wear. As you rest in Christ through Grace, Justice is the Righteousness of Christ who has positioned you with all things under your feet.
Equity is yielding to the law of Life in Christ Jesus. As you seek this Law more than silver and gold equity is the plan of Wisdom to increase you in the revenue of the fullness of Christ in you.
1. Our Vision
2. Our Systems and Framework
3. Reformation Movements
If you would like 1/1 with Sister Lara please be sure to fill out the application and share what your need is: ministry, prayer, communion, a teaching session or more.
"Students who have read this book were at first skeptical and some were hungry to learn more so they went out on the Internet to search for people who wrote on this topic; searched for similar teachings as mine; looked for other authors who taught what I taught and came up empty handed. Yet, when they asked me where I got the idea from the Word of God that the Tithe was 10 fingers, they thought it was ludacrious! So, in their love I took them to the Strong's Concordance and showed them and they were shocked."
1. Is the Tithe still for today?
2. What does the Tithe really mean?
3. What really is the storehouses of heaven?
4. What role does Jesus play in the Tithe? Why?
Just the name of the book has been offensive to some, as a "Place of debate" yet, when they take time to read it they were blessed beyond measure.
If you did not get your copy--because you are not a monthly partner of 20.00 a month or more--no problem!
Our books are always available for you too!
"Abiding in Christ"
As we continue to grow as a Campus together it is important to realize that Abiding in Christ is living "Life in the Spirit."
We will see an unusual turn in this Campus as you approach lesson NINE and we will begin to discuss "The Spirit of Life" in Christ Jesus.
I know this will be exciting for you, too!
Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place
Please know you can now go into the Video Section of the Campus that I have been working on and begin to listen to teachings on the topic of "Seeing in the Spirit"
These teachings in no way replace the "16 Weel Specialty Campus-Seeing in the Spirit" but they are nice teachings to share on the Seer.
I also have many of my visions of Jesus recorded in the Campus blog, "Visions of Jesus" i know will be a blessing to you.
This months book that I am working on is:
While most think that being led of the Spirit is by:
dreams, visions, prophecy, prophetic word, love, peace, joy and more Romans 8:14-17 shares insight to the believer that "Being Led" of the Spirit means none of those word searches. Here, the Word "led" of the Spirit means:
1. Celebrate the Feast: Grace has put you in Christ and as you use your faith to remain in the 'Law of Life" in Christ by Grace, "You are keeping the Feast." Yet, at this same time this word led also means: courts of justice, to magistrate and more. As you remain in the "Law of Life in Christ Jesus" that faith that Jesus gave you in His death and resurrection, through reconciliation, is "What keeps the law of death closed" in JUSTICE, so that you can live a victorious Life. For that reason I put together the new video channel In ChristTv.
2. Also, in this book Romans says, "When we are led of the Spirit" we are the Sons and Daughters of God. Ok, "We hear alot of Sonship" yet, here I share that "Sonship" is "The ability to furnish the pattern of the perfect." Teaching people how to Abide in Christ and keep the Feast of Life is living Life in the Supernatural --not the sensational. Here, living a Life Beyond the Veil is learning to live a Life in God, through Christ, by abiding in Christ as ambassadors. Oh glory! We have been reconciled.
Have you started your first lesson yet? "What are you waiting for?"
Click Here and get two more free books !
Yes, that is for those who have purchased 'Books" only too!
It is just my way of saying thank you for being a part of Teach Me to Pray With Authority-Online School of Prayer.
If you did not get last months books
Please let me know! These books are always free as my way of saying thank you for your monthly support to Teach Me to Pray With Authority-Online School of Prayer
Thank you everyone who has given $20.00 or more-- a month Online School of Prayer Fee.
If you have not done so yet, please be sure to click here.